09/22/16 - 09/25/16
Prerunners with 11+ inches of suspension travel are now invited to participate in Havoc 4.
For the 4th year the Ford Raptor Forum (FRF) has joined forces with Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) in setting up the largest Ford Raptor event east of the Mississippi. Being held at the Phoenix Off-road Park once again which sits on 1000 acres with trails specifically setup for Ford Raptors , 2016 will be bigger and ever more fun than 2015. New trail additions, expanded pit/camp area allowing easier access to the course, live entertainment in the evening, all will make this the best Havoc yet! As in the past participants will receive event t-shirts, swag packs (including sponsor items, stickers and/or brochures) and door placards.
The Phoenix Off-Road Park location has allowed GLRE to offer participants of the event the following:
- The best track prep of any Raptor Event location
- One of the best Ford Raptor off-road tracks to date
- 22 Degree hill climb
- No large rocks
- High speed areas
- Jumps specifically made for Raptors
- Technical but very fun woods sections
- Amazing vantage points to see the track and fun below
- Grassy Vendor area
- Night Driving *Aux lighting is a must
- Massive Bonfire
- Onsite camping
- Great hotels within 5 miles
- Taco Bell
- Track prep/repair during the event by heavy equipment operators with decades of experience and much, much more!
- $300 for Driver/Co-Driver
- $75 for each additional passenger
- $125 for Non Driving Participant (Truck/Driver)
Includes: Banquet/Raffle, Placard, Shirts (will not receive placards or be allowed to drive on track)
All participants will receive the following:
- Unlimited track time during operation hours
- Event T-shirts
- Access to the Banquet and Raffle
- Two Vehicle Placards Numbers based on Signup order
- 2000-2100: Event registration will be at the track, pick up driver bags, Placards etc
- 2000-????: Track open to you after you have registered
- 2000- ????: Bonfire and music will be going on as well.
- 0900: Mandatory driver’s meeting with GLRE Staff
- After the driver’s meeting there will be a paced recon lap lead by GLRE support staff.
- 0930-1800: Track Open – stage and begin running the course *
- 1800-1930: Dinner break and Track prep for Night Run
- 1930: Paced recon lap lead by GLRE Support Staff
- 2000-2359: Track & Trails Open (Sunsets a 2023) *
NOTE: Off-Road Auxiliary Lighting is required to participate in the night run!
- 0900: Mandatory driver’s meeting with GLRE Staff
- 0930-1830: Track Open – stage and begin running the course *
- 1900: Banquet Starts
- Charity Raffle
- After the banquet & raffle there will be a large bonfire and music for participants
- The course direction will change for a new experience
- 0900 mandatory driver’s meeting with GLRE Staff
- 0930-1400 Track *
* Sections of track my close for maintenance throughout the event
FRF’s Havoc4 Rules
- 100% Sober Driving.
- Alcohol consumption will not be tolerated on trails or any time you are driving. Remember the track is private property.
- Illegal drug use will not be tolerated. Same as alcohol consumption
- Do not tailgate
- No littering, leave the track in better condition than you arrived
- Know the limitations of your driving ability and your vehicle in the conditions.
- No whiners!
- Everyone in your vehicle must have a filled out GLRE waiver. NO Exceptions! You will not be allowed to participate without everyone having a completed waiver.
- Helmets are required for all passengers on the Havoc Track
- A Good Attitude
- All maintenance up to date and no major issues
- Tires in good condition
- Spare tire and tire plug/patch kit. Spare can be located under truck
- Snell 2000 or newer Helmets MUST be worn by ALL vehicles occupants while using the Havoc Track
- Tow strap at least 20’ and rated to pull 3 times the vehicle weight and 2 D rings
- Close toed shoes: No sandals
- Outdoor clothing: This event is rain or shine so like above have the appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
Recommended Additional Items
- You do not need a Co-pilot but it is recommended to help with communication traffic and navigating the trails. Plus it’s more fun with someone in the truck with you.
- VHF Radio (Marine VHF radios will not work) Please make sure that your radio is programmed for these frequencies
– 151.820 MHz = GLRE1
– 151.880 MHz = GLRE2 (Main Frequency)
– 151.940 MHz = GLRE3
- Navigation: Lowrance, Garmin, Android/Apple tablet with an offroad map app.
- 5 gallons extra gas
- A Come along
- Floor jack and some wood blocks to help support it in soft surfaces
- Auxiliary lighting* Optional for the event, but REQUIRED to participate in the Night Run
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Items: Sun screen, bug repellent, tolet paper, hand wipes
Holiday Inn (Primary Hotel)
350 Three Springs Drive, Weirton, WV 26062
Tel: (304) 723-5522
Room Rate $100
Group Code GL3
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham (Overflow)
875 University Boulevard, Steubenville, OH 43952
Super 8 (Overflow)
Address: 1505 University Blvd., Steubenville, OH 43952
Phone: (740) 282-4565
Phoenix Off-Road Park