10/10/15 - 10/11/15
Track #3 Sponsored by:
This Time Attack event will be based at the one of the World of Outlaw’s locations, I-96 Speedway – 3823 Portland Rd, Lake Odessa, MI 48849 which is located in between Lansing and Grand Rapids Michigan. This is the same location and track layout that created the Time Attack buzz. Located less than 20 minutes from Grand Rapids, MI and less than 1 hour to the Lake Michigan Shore, The GLRE Time Attack is the perfect chance to visit everything off-road related that Grand Rapids/Western Michigan has to offer.
Bonus: On Friday for those that want to arrive early we will have a trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes and the Baldwin Trails.
See Time Attack Series main page for more details about the series.
Championship Banquet – Hilton Grand Rapids Oct 11,2015
Following the last run for the day we will meet back at the host hotel to award the series winners their awards and hold the drawing for the raffle prizes. During which you will have plenty of time to socialize while getting a bit to eat.
Bonus: On Friday for those that want to arrive early we will have a trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes and the Baldwin Trails
- 100% sober driving only-A track official will be checking.
- Only Driver and Co-driver allowed in the vehicle. No passengers allowed in back seat
- Everyone in your vehicle must have a filled out waiver. NO Exceptions
- No loose in cab/bed items. Tools, drink bottles, garbage, trail gear, etc. must be removed or properly secured and stowed.
- Hands/Limbs must be kept in vehicle at all times!
- Do not venture off the set track.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed after you are done driving for the day.
- Illegal drug use will not be tolerated at any time
- Know the limitations of your driving ability and your Raptor in the conditions.
- No Malicious destruction of property allowed. IE. No Doughnuts on track
- No Littering
- Helmets SNELL2000 and higher Approved are required 100% of the time while on track
- All maintenance up to date and no major issues
- Decent tires: We’re not going to go around and checking everyone’s tires but if it rains this track gets VERY slick, do yourself and us a favor by getting them replaced before the event
** The GLRE reserves the right to add or modify participant rules, guidelines and requirements as seen fit to insure participant & spectator safety.
LODGING & CAMPING
Hilton of Grand Rapids
4747 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512