05/23/15 - 05/24/15
2015 Track #1 Sponsored by:
Phoenix Short Track is located in Steubenville, OH which is about an hour west of Pittsburgh, PA (A short distance away from the Pittsburgh International Airport). After sunset of the practice day (5/23) the course will be open for those wanting to run it in the dark, auxiliary lighting is required for night run.
See Time Attack Series main page for more details about the series.
- 100% sober driving only-A track official will be checking.
- Only Driver and Co-driver allowed in the vehicle. No passengers allowed in back seat
- Everyone in your vehicle must have a filled out waiver. NO Exceptions
- No loose in cab/bed items. Tools, drink bottles, garbage, trail gear, etc. must be removed or properly secured and stowed.
- Hands/Limbs must be kept in vehicle at all times!
- Do not venture off the set track.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed after you are done driving for the day.
- Illegal drug use will not be tolerated at any time
- Know the limitations of your driving ability and your Raptor in the conditions.
- No Malicious destruction of property allowed. IE. No Doughnuts on track
- No Littering
- Helmets SNELL2000 and higher Approved are required 100% of the time while on track
- All maintenance up to date and no major issues
- Decent tires: We’re not going to go around and checking everyone’s tires but if it rains this track gets VERY slick, do yourself and us a favor by getting them replaced before the event
- VHF/FRS Radio: Most of this course you will be out of sight of the event officials and in case you have a mishap that requires assistance this is the best way to reach someone.
- Auxiliary Lighting: There will be the opportunity to run the course after sunset and auxiliary lighting is required to do so
** The GLRE reserves the right to add or modify participant rules, guidelines and requirements as seen fit to insure participant & spectator safety.
LODGING & CAMPING
Hampton Inn of Steubenville
820 University Blvd
Steubenville, OH 43952
Registration Code “GLRE” or “Phoenix” will get you a $115 rate for Friday and Saturday nights
Primitive Onsite Camping
Phoenix Off-Road Park